Remote Proxy Access Service allows you to open a browser from anywhere in the world, and with the correct URL, you can connect to your application container.
- 2.29.0 Veea Platform or later, [SO2] and an application that supports this feature
Remote Access in the LoRaWAN Application
The LoRaWAN package, version 2.1.4 or later supports this feature. Remote access can be enabled when you subscribe. At that time, the subscriber can also change the default login and password for ChirpStack and File Browser in addition to checking the box to enable remote access.
Remote Proxy Access URL
The LoRaWAN package sets up a service in the Veea Cloud to connect a unique URL to the ChirpStack UI and its Configuration File Editor.
The unique URL consists of four parts:
- The name of the application container
- The serial number of the Gateway VeeaHub running the application
- The name of the Veea Cloud service, always "services.veea.io"
- The port number for this service
For the Chirpstack UI, the four parts are:
- The serial number of your VeeaHub. You can find your serial number on the label of your VeeaHub, or in Control Center.
To find your serial number, go to Control Center > VeeaHubs > Serial Number.
4. The port number is 443. This is the default port for https so it can be omitted from the URL.