The mounting plate is included in the VeeaHub box with an instruction sheet. This is a standard VESA (flat screen TV) mounting bracket.
1. Hold the base plate (part 1) against the wall or ceiling. If mounting on the wall, ensure that the base plate is oriented with the locking tab on top. Make marks to indicate the positions of the holes.
2. Drill 50 mm deep holes with a number 14 drill bit on the marks. If drilling into a wood wall, make 50 mm deep holes with a number 5 drill bit.
3. Screw the base plate (part 1) to the wall or ceiling using the M7 screws and the plugs (parts 3 and 4) as shown:
4. Locate the four holes on the back of the VeeaHub (VHE09 or VHE10):
4. Attach the VeeaHub mounting plate (part 2) to the four holes on the back of the VeeaHub using four M4 screws (part A).
5. Slide the VeeaHub mounting plate together with the attached VeeaHub on to the wall mounting bracket so that the locking tabs come together again.
6. Secure the assembly with the remaining M4 screw (part 5) through the hole in the locking tabs of the two plates.